Welcome Week 2015 Event Submission
Welcome Week Event Submission
Submissions for Welcome Week 2016 will not be open until June. There is a committee currently reviewing the placement and purpose of events during Welcome Week and will be updating information in May.
- DRAFT SCHEDULE-
Over the years we have gotten questions about how we inform students about Welcome Week events. Below is a list of ways in which NSPFO publicizes Welcome Week to new students:
- Talked about throughout START
- E-newsletter sent the week before move-in
- Website: connect.oregonstate.edu
- OSU Guide App (through google play and Itunes)
- Work with a committee to do cross-promotion accross campus and within residence halls
- Large daily printed schedules that are put up in the MU, Dixon and Dining Centers
- Daily electronic schedules sent to campus (this is an internal document and new this year)
- We do not produce printed schedules for students; because we found that events are ever changing, adjusting and being added and cancelled and usually whatever was printed was out of date by the time Welcome Week arrived.
Event Planning Resources
Beaver Tips, provided by the Student Events and Activities Office has some helpful resrouces for programming on campus.
New Student Programs & Family Outreach is happy to consult on your program if you have any questions or help navigating processes.